EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Applications / Anyone remember CF-extreme?

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Anyone remember CF-extreme?

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

Shaihulud
09-29-2012 @ 8:57 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Well....I was playing with it years ago when PseudoNym had started making adjustments to the code, and Megan had added quite a bit in the themes aspects as well as updated code.
I've since gotten a version of it from Megan and started an endeavor to bring it back, so far I've done a bit of updating to the code and a lot on its appearance...My goal is to rewrite the backbone of it and bring it up to todays standards using CFC's and expanding on the appearance as well. Have a look at a few images I have and let me know if you think it could be a worthy investment of my time.

Homepage 2012

New Forum Look

Admin Panel

updated Basic theme

apletfx
09-29-2012 @ 9:07 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!