EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Work Showcase! / Flex/Coldfusion Site

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Flex/Coldfusion Site

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

stinasius
03-21-2008 @ 6:13 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi guys i just finished developing my first Flex/Coldfusion website/app. I would like to thank the guys in this forum especially Kicker(Craig) for helping during the process of development. Its an Adobe flex/coldfusion user group site for East Africa. I welcome comments. feel free to speak your mind guys.thanks. this is the url. eacflex.com By the way some info especially the archive is sample info but will clear the database.its still a new site.

This message was edited by stinasius on 3-21-08 @ 6:19 AM

kicker
03-21-2008 @ 10:01 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!