EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Work Showcase! / Real Estate CPR

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Real Estate CPR

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

waynobweno
11-09-2007 @ 11:04 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Real Estate CPR is almost done, so I thought that I would make a post and get peoples feedback. There most definitely is typos and other errors on the site... Anyways the site uses mod rewrite so you will probably notice no coldfusion .cfm extensions... Love to have anyones feed back or suggestions to make the site better.

There is the corporate site: Real Estate CPR

Love to have your feedback and suggestion (please no fix the spelling suggestions, I am getting to those...)

Thanks.

This is the application that people purchase: Real Estate CPR Full Application

louissto56
11-10-2007 @ 7:25 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Looks great. This kind of gives it away that its coldfusion ?CFID=702253&CFTOKEN=74299068 hehe Playful

Only crit on the design is the background pattern. It is a tad over powering. Maybe lower the opacity or make it stripes instead.

I like the mod rewrite

Notice-Board in NZ has now been released. Check it out at www.notice-board.co.nz !!

waynobweno
11-10-2007 @ 8:41 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Thanks for the reply... Hmmm... not sure why cf apprends the cfid to the index.html page... i will take a look at why this is going on. Anywho, I am making tons and tons of backgrouds that the client can choose from and add to their site. I will add a striped on in there too.

Thanks again.

louissto56
11-11-2007 @ 4:21 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!