EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Work Showcase! / The Web Portal

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: The Web Portal

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

specific
04-03-2007 @ 12:52 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I had a webportal build completele and all features like news, articles, downloads, comments, classiieds, blogs, forums, emails, voting, pictures gallery, and lots of other features are ready to rock.

i wanna sell this project, can i know at how much this project can be sold..

<hr><br>
The Door to Coldfusion Community Will Remain Open Till World Ends

Want a Web Portal Contact Me

randhawaz81@gmail.com

kicker
04-03-2007 @ 6:00 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Can you tell me how much my car can be sold for. I hope I get alot. But no one can see it they must name their price and buy it without ever seeing it.  Evil Grin  

Ok now that I have had my fun a couple of things. This post really belongs in general discussion. If you aren't linking to it that is where it goes.

And you are asking us a blinded question. It's like me asking how much I should sell my car for (It's not for sale I love my truck) but you can't see it or know anything about it. Even then we don't know how much work you put into it. How strapped you are for cash. Etc.

If you can give a link to actually see it in action and  what not you might get a rough estimate of what we think it is worth.

Just to play devils advocate as well there are a ton of FREE web portals out there. If this is your first application you might want to consider giving it away and build a following so that you can charge later for other applications.

Craig
Clearcg.com

specific
11-17-2007 @ 11:48 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!