EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / General Discussion / 25% Discount off all ColdFusion MX Hosting Plans!

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: 25% Discount off all ColdFusion MX Hosting Plans!

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

webedge
07-24-2004 @ 6:38 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

To celebrate the re-branding of SimplyCFHost and the launch of Open Mind Hosting we would like to extend the following offer to all members of this board.

For a limited time, all new accounts will be able to claim a 25% discount off their monthly, quarterly or annual hosting plan!  You can choose from a range of nine different plans, Windows or ColdFusion MX hosting, and all the plans come with the following benefits at no extra charge:

Unlimited sub-domains
Unlimited domain aliases
Unlimited mail aliases
Mail auto responders
Unlimited ODBC connections
Support for Perl, ASP, .NET, PHP and ColdFusion MX scripting
Your own CGI-BIN
24/7/365 server monitoring
Personal support via email, LiveChat and telephone
99.9% uptime
HELM control panel
30 day money back guarantee
and much more…

To view a demo of the HELM control panel, click here:  http://cp.openmindhosting.com and enter DEMOUSER as the username and password as the password to view the full features of this powerful hosting control panel.

We pride ourselves on knowing each and every customer on a first name basis and providing a level of personal support that is second to none.  We would much rather be known as a hosting partner for your site or business rather than just a faceless hosting company.

This offer is not displayed on our site so to get set-up just send us an email with your full contact details and which plan you would like to take up to sales @ openmindhosting.com (no spaces) and you’ll be up and running in no time!

Take the time to browse through the site, www.openmindhosting.co.uk for EU users and www.openmindhosting.com for international users, ask us any questions you like and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Kind regards,

Phil Williams
Technical Director

Offer Conditions:
This offer is limited to your first account only and is not available to existing customers.  In addition the discount is not applied to additional domains on your account or features.  This offer has been posted on other boards and is not exclusive.

Phil

20% Discount for EasyCFM.com users for ColdFusion MX hosting

This message was edited by webedge on 7-24-04 @ 6:48 AM

megan
07-24-2004 @ 11:24 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!