EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Hosting Support / 2 questions: Filezilla & Mura CMS

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: 2 questions: Filezilla & Mura CMS

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

megan
10-11-2009 @ 3:10 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi Pablo -

I can connect to my freecoldfusionhosting.com account fine with ws_ftp but when I try with filezilla, I can login but can't get to the part where the files are listed without timing out. I mean filezilla just seems to hang while trying to get a list of files and then times out.

my other question is do you know if there is any reason Mura CMS can NOT be installed in my freecoldfusionhosting.com sandbox ???

thanks, Megan

-------------------------------------------------------
The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking. ~ Robert H. Schuller

Webmaster
10-11-2009 @ 8:55 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!