EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Flex Development / flex flv_player app with cf

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: flex flv_player app with cf

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

zionist
07-25-2008 @ 7:43 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

hi guys i am working on an application and i thought of adding a video function where guys can upload and view video clips. now i would like that when someone uploads a clip that is .avi the coldfusion code converts it to .flv so that its viewable in my flex flv_player. is this possible(i mean can coldfusion convert video formats into flv on the fly)? if so is there a snippet that can be shared? thanks

kicker
07-25-2008 @ 8:13 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!