EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Other / READ WORD FILE

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: READ WORD FILE

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

sallymzain
10-12-2005 @ 3:47 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I have a system that create a Contact Database using MYSQL. Lets say one company want to store their client contact number, they must keyin one by one in a textfield provided in a form. It is successful. So, now.. the problem is lets say the company already have a database. They just want to import the database and don't want to key in one by one in that field. Of course if they have thousands data they don't want to key in one by one right..? So, the only one that i think is they must convert their database to Word file then my system read from that file to store all the data in my database. So, i try to find how coldfusion can interact with word file but cannot find. Can you help me..

--child CF--

SOLID
10-12-2005 @ 10:39 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!