EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Other / sql server 2005 serial

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: sql server 2005 serial

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

gavy
12-24-2007 @ 8:44 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

hi, i have sql server 2005 with me standard edition, can anyone plz help me to get a serial for the product DQL SERVER 2005

i shall be very thankful to you gys..

PLZ

<< << ArrowHead >> >>

<cf_bitterhead>
......Come and growl......
</cf_bitterhead>

RafaelQ
01-02-2008 @ 5:03 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Assuming English is not your native speaking language based on the grammatical structure of your question. I’ll try to answer you based on what I believe you’re asking as I’m sure you’re not proposing any illegal activity on this forum, and it’s probably safe to assume no one has a spare their not using.

By ‘Standard Edition’ I believe you meant to say ‘Trial Edition’. SQL 2005 ‘Trial Edition’ is functional for only 180 days from the date of installation, the ‘Express Edition’ doesn’t expire (]http://www.microsoft.com/sql/downloads/trial-software.mspx). If you purchase the product, it’s recommended that you first uninstall the trial and then reinstall using the product media (CDs). If you want to forgo the uninstallation process, it is possible to upgrade the trial version to a licensed version(https://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1224251&SiteID=1).

Hopefully that clarifies everything for you.

This message was edited by RafaelQ on 1-2-08 @ 5:04 AM

gmilby
01-02-2008 @ 8:16 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!