EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / MySQL Related Issues / Unable to communicate with MySQL

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Unable to communicate with MySQL

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

GUXO
03-12-2009 @ 3:02 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I use Coldfusion 8 as a testing server running on Vista and Mysql 5, until last Monday everything was ok but from one day to next Coldfusion is unable to communicate with my databases.
when i verify the connection from Coldfusion administrator i receive this message:

Connection verification failed for data source: mydatabase
com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure due to underlying exception: ** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION ** java.net.ConnectException MESSAGE: Connection refused: connect STACKTRACE: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182) at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:519) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:469) at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:366) at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:209) at com.mysql.jdbc.StandardSocketFactory.connect(StandardSocketFactory.java:173) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.(MysqlIO.java:267) at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.createNewIO(Connection.java:2739) at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.(Connection.java:1553) at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:266) at coldfusion.server.j2ee.sql.pool.JDBCPool.createPhysicalConnection(JDBCPool.java:589) at coldfusion.server.j2ee.sql.pool.ConnectionRunner$RunnableConnection.run(ConnectionRunner.java:67) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) ** END NESTED EXCEPTION ** Last packet sent to the server was 0 ms ago.
The root cause was that: com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure due to underlying exception: ** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION ** java.net.ConnectException MESSAGE: Connection refused: connect STACKTRACE: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182) at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:519) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:469) at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:366) at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:209) at com.mysql.jdbc.StandardSocketFactory.connect(StandardSocketFactory.java:173) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.(MysqlIO.java:267) at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.createNewIO(Connection.java:2739) at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.(Connection.java:...

I have already reinstall Mysql, Coldfusion and Java but the problem remains.

The problem is only with Mysql databases, Access works ok.

There is no problem openning my databases from Navicat or Mysql Administrator.

I have search for an answer for 4 days!
Please help!  

GUXO
03-13-2009 @ 8:08 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!