EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / MS Access Related Issues / A way to "compress" MS Access bases via CFM?

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: A way to "compress" MS Access bases via CFM?

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

Daveed!
09-19-2004 @ 1:35 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Is there a way to "compress" MS Access bases via CFM coding?

I mean...I have a Db application and people can add values to the base on a webpage...and this makes the bases heavier...going from 200 Kb to 100 Mb in one month, my probleme is...if my bases are always accessed, how can i empty it AND recompress it?
I mena, I know how to delete data in the tables...but the weight of the base stay the same...it's still taking a lot of space on the server...

Thanks to you guys...I'm pretty sure you know how to do this, I'm new with databases and sorry for the double post, I just wanted to rename my post title but I can't so I created a new post with a better title...

Daveed!

megan
09-19-2004 @ 7:31 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!