EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / MS Access Related Issues / Help updating database

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Help updating database

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

kov3n
03-23-2009 @ 8:26 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi,

I'm trying to make a website, but am having some problems.

I'm using an already made template with an already installed database. Access & ColdFusion.

I'm trying to update the database with my own information.

Everything works perfectly the way it came default, but I don't know how to insert my own information in the database.

I have edited the file in access and put my own information, but when i run the file on the server it keeps using the old information instead of the updated.

All i'm doing is trying to change the numbers that are showing on the site from the database... nothing crazy.

When i upload the new database by FTP the coldfusion script is still coming up with the old data..what am i doing wrong? (sorry I have no idea what i'm doing)

weathermanfsu
06-09-2009 @ 12:16 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!