EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / MS Access Related Issues / Syntax Error with INSERT Statement

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Syntax Error with INSERT Statement

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

mel77
03-11-2009 @ 12:27 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I am hosting on Go daddy. I have been having problem with my hosting for the past five weeks. I really need help with Inserting Record to my MS access driver database.

The table contains the following:INSERT INTO Users (UserID, Username, Password, FirstName, LastName, Telephone, EmailAddress, RegisterDate, UserTypeID)

I can only log on from the database eg "login". My reviews table doesn't display when post a review.

It appears on the Admin index page and i check the Online box for it to display for members to view. The update doesn't work too.

I have allowed the Permission to be Read and Write into database.

Go daddy people said they are not seeing any problem with setup, that is everything is working fine, yet new members can not add record. Please can anyone help me.

I love you all

cfSearchin
03-11-2009 @ 1:33 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!