EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / MS Access Related Issues / Access Providing Date of Linked Table

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Access Providing Date of Linked Table

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

dlackey
02-18-2008 @ 10:07 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I have two access database files, one contains the queries we'll refer to as Q.  The second contains the data we'll call D.  D gets updated each week.  Each week we run some reports based on the contents of D.  What I need to know is without going out to the location where D is stored, can Q tell me what the date is of D when opening up the form such as with an alert box or via a text box field on the form I am opening?  

If you need more details, please let me know.  I'm not an Access Guru by any means, but this seems like something that can be done.  Heres to hoping!

Cheers,
Chip

This message was edited by dlackey on 2-18-08 @ 10:08 AM

dlackey
02-18-2008 @ 10:11 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!