EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Hosting / Reliable Host? and a complaint about my current.

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Reliable Host? and a complaint about my current.

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

MIGhunter
10-09-2009 @ 8:06 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I've been using fusionlink.com for a long time.  I really used to like it but now things have gone down hill.  Despite the $24/mo price the features were nice for me.  Now, it takes them forever to respond to trouble tickets and stuff even though they boast 24/7 "help" service.  The main problem with them I am having is that they don't allow you to change folders to CHMOD 777.  Which means that you can't install programs in a timely manner.  Then 1/2 of the time when I ask them to change it so that I can install the programs, they take forever then tell me they can't support the program.  I've had issues with some common php programs like phpBB3 and some Auction software.  Here is my latest trouble ticket with them:
http://www.botdls.com/Pictures/serverretardedness.jpg

So, anyone have any suggestions on a reliable host that will allow you do stuff?  I posted a long time ago on the hosting a to z thread but nobody every responded which makes me wonder if it's good or not.  Thanks.

This message was edited by MIGhunter on 10-9-09 @ 8:07 PM

loveCF
11-30-2010 @ 8:01 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!