EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Hosting / Host Department

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Host Department

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

tmbrown
01-18-2009 @ 2:10 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Let me start off by saying that Host Department has always been my first choice in hosting.  With that being said, HD has, as of late, began a downward spiral with their servers.  I've been trying to upload files and suddenly their servers would kick me out and I would be unable to bring up my sites, nor theirs.  Once tech support was contacted, which has always been decently fast, they would assure me that it was a problem on my end and that the servers were fine, however I was able to get to other sites, google, easycfm, etc.  So I cancelled my service with them, converted all of my sites to php and went with HostMonster, which by the ways is a great company, their tech support is quick and friendly, they are always up-to-date with the current technology and their servers are always up.  Though php has been great I still like CF so I went shopping around for hosting and just ended up bringing up a server of my own, however I digress.  Host Department in the beginning was fantastic, though whatever the problem may be, they are no longer what they used to be.  Thanks for reading and I hope you find this article to be of some help.

T-Rav

Website Designed and Developed by Pablo Varando.