EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Hosting / GoDaddy

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: GoDaddy

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

bezking
11-10-2007 @ 4:12 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I have found GoDaddy to be an exceptionally good CF host. They have CF on Windows and Linux, and 10 MySQL Databases, and ya can't beat the price with a stick...
A few weeks ago my site was throwing JRun Errors, so I called tech support. They fixed the problem in about an hour, and they picked up the phone right away. Definitely reccomended!

Just wanted to throw that out there...

waynobweno
11-10-2007 @ 8:43 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

TOTALLY AGREE... on thing I noticed to was the JRUN errors... This usually occurs when you do a file upload... I just switch all my scripts to php when doing a file upload. Have had no other issues and would also recommend them... STAY AWAY FROM XTREME-HOST.COM LIKE THE PLAGUE! THEY ARE THE WORST HOST OUT THERE!!! GODADDY IS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!

atlregina
01-28-2009 @ 9:12 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!