EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Good Coding Tips! / to oop or not to oop?

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: to oop or not to oop? -- page: 1 2

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

Webmaster
11-11-2008 @ 6:31 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Administrator

Where did you get the books from? Care to share?

Pablo Varando
Senior Application Architect
EasyCFM.COM, LLC.

904.483.1457 \\ mobile
webmaster@easycfm.com \\email

\m/ (>.<) \m/
--- rock on ---

gmilby
01-14-2009 @ 5:56 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi Pablo - got them via ny city library... they have a digital media download area.
it's been so long i don't even remember reading the books i posted about, but the library is where i have been dowloading from the most - it's free.

was reading the post again trying to remember what i was writing about... i was looking for a framework - after all the looking, i remember using Raymond Camden's <CFLAYOUT> code to just make an on the fly template engine that could easily be swapped out if i wanted to change my theme.
the programatic pieces i just built and snapped in.
good trip down memory lane Smile

Success is the ablity to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
-Sir Winston Churchill

This message was edited by gmilby on 1-14-09 @ 5:59 AM

jedimatt
08-17-2010 @ 3:55 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!