EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Polls / Whose Going to the Photoshop World Expo!

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Poll Topic: Whose Going to the Photoshop World Expo!

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

cybercompros
03-12-2004 @ 12:11 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Question:
I was just wondering how many of you are going to the NAPP world expo this year!?  I know im going to the one in San Antonio next month and Florida in september!  Its the Deals of all Deals for NAPP DESIGNERS!

Oh for those of you who dont know who or what NAPP is its the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, Ive been a member for about 5 years now, since i was 13, and my graphics teacher made the whole class sign up, but eh, ive never regreted it, its the best thing to happen to me, free tutorials, and a cool magazine made by designers for designers. wow thats just great!

hey and its only 99$ to get in, excluding plane ticket, hotel, da da da da da

for more information go here http://www.photoshopseminars.com

This message was edited by cybercompros on 3-12-04 @ 12:12 AM

1. Im going
2. Im Not going
3. Havent Decided
4. What is NAPP

cybercompros
03-17-2004 @ 5:00 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!