EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Application Beta Testing Area! / Free ColdFusion CMS

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Free ColdFusion CMS -- page: 1 2 3 4

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

megan
08-26-2006 @ 11:02 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi Nym Smile

sorry, no, have been out of the loop there for quite a long time.  I checked and newton's other site, http://www.covennex.com/ , is still up and active

take care, megan

We have art so that we shall not die of reality ~ Nietzsche

Newton
10-22-2006 @ 9:20 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I let the host run out.

And since then had lost all my original files and sql dumps.

I am going to try to find them but cant make no promises.

I really just want to start cfxtreme as its own app and not be so based off cfnuke.

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun
and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire
Revalations 16:8

This message was edited by Newton on 10-22-06 @ 10:02 PM

loydte3
12-08-2006 @ 12:44 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Newton,
I still have a bunch of the CFXtreme stuff on my computer backed up.  However, I really wanted to redo all the functionality too.  I personally still like and use CFXtreme in a couple of my websites.  I have wanted to take the whole code and redo it to something else a little different while keeping the "frontend" functionality the same.  Oh yeah, if you want, holler, I can host CFXtreme again.  Also, after I sell a few things (mainly my truck back in the states since I am now living over here Germany, gotta love the US AF!) I will be getting my own dedicated server that I will have complete control over versus having to rent out shared space on a webserver.  Just give me a holler at my email address (loydte3 at gmail com) and I'll get it set up so we can get back to it.

Compared to the other portals out there I liked CFXtreme because of its simplicity that allowed me some leeway to adjust it how I saw fit without too much programming.  I have looked at some of the others and they are rather large and voluminous in files and therefore not what I want to work with.  Anyway, holler at me if you want to do it.  
Tom

gmilby
11-09-2007 @ 9:07 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

has cfnuke just dropped off the radar?

it forwards to a blue apple page, but i miss cfnuke... was a decent portal app

=:All Hail, er - i mean "oh hell...":=

megan
11-09-2007 @ 9:28 AM