EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Application Beta Testing Area! / CF barcode beta

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: CF barcode beta -- page: 1 2

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

jarottman
12-15-2005 @ 10:51 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I have written a simple interface to my cf cf barcode tool, if anyone has time can you take few mins to look at it, and post me some feed back.

Http://demo.homesmartagent.com

| There's no place like /root | There's no place like /root | There's no place like /root |

JJfutbol
12-15-2005 @ 10:57 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Just entered some strings and when I selected Read Barcode it returned what I typed in. Only issue I had was that I got this error if I typed nothing into the input box:

Error: Missing or wrong number of arguments usage: TaggerSDK -ptV [-m message] [-w width] -u url -f outputfile -a activate ASCII mode encoding (deactivate text mode) -t activate text mode encoding (default) -V print version and exit -p paint logo and URL on the semacode (raster only) -m message specify a message below the semacode -w width the width in pixels (default 500) -u url the URL web address to encode -f outputfile the file to create The file extension determines the output file format. Options are: Vector graphics: .svg Raster graphics: .tif .tiff .wbmp .jpeg2000 .raw .WBMP .PNM .BMP .bmp .jpeg .RAW .jpeg 2000 .pnm .TIF .JPEG 2000 .TIFF .png .JPEG2000 .JPG .PNG .jpg .JPEG

----------------------------------------------------
Need FREE CF applications?? Then my site has it all, http://www.javier-julio.com/development/coldfusion/downloads/ In time I will be including many more free CF apps and ASP ones as well. Currently working on a fully accessible Forum, which validates as full CSS and XHTML 1.0 Strict. It will be open source and available to all.

jarottman
12-15-2005 @ 3:27 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

When you enter text in the box, and submit does it not display to you a barcode?

When you click on read Barcode, it acctually reads the barcode that is being displayed to you. You can right click on the barcode and save it, and it will be named what you put in the text.

I will look into the error, with no text.

| There's no place like /root | There's no place like /root | There's no place like /root |

jfill
12-15-2005 @ 3:41 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!