EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Application Beta Testing Area! / AIR Beta App help

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: AIR Beta App help

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

kicker
02-28-2009 @ 8:10 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Morning all,

I've been working on a few projects and have one ready for beta testing. It is a Snippet application to allow a centrally located place for all your code snippets. I am looking for serious people who really want to give feedback on it to test it out for me and give me their thoughts. I'm not looking for design ideas or anything of that nature, just want to know about the ease of use and features and if any errors pop up. I will also need to know the system you are running it on. For example Windows XP with a P4 and 512mb ram...etc. Anyone interested in testing this out I would appreciate it. Please private message me for the link. Thanks,

Smile

Craig
"Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion." — Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, German philosopher (1770-1831).

kicker
03-04-2009 @ 9:20 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!