EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Application Beta Testing Area! / LikeMyHaiku.com - my cf website

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: LikeMyHaiku.com - my cf website

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

NicBain
09-21-2008 @ 2:58 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi Everybody, I finally finished my cf project, a haiku poem voting site. It's basically one of those amihot sites, but for haiku. It's my first cf project, and I used a lot of tutorials on this site to get it going, so I'm grateful for that. I've tested everything I think of and it all works, but it'd be cool if anyone who likes haiku would come try it out. So yeah, please come enjoy my site at LikeMyHaiku.com, and find some bugs if you can.

http://www.LikeMyHaiku.com - Read, Rate, and Write Your Own Haiku Poems Online!

This message was edited by NicBain on 9-23-08 @ 12:57 AM

kicker
09-23-2008 @ 10:34 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I didn't come across any bugs, but did have a few suggestions.

When voting, I think it would be nice to see what the score is for each one or at least some type of confirmation that my vote has been tallied.

You may want to consider paging the vote results area so you don't have a list a mile long.

You may want to set each Haiku into a category based system so that you can add search functionality to it and make it easier for people to enjoy them according to the mood they are in. Like landscapes, or action, or nature.

Very nice site so far though, just some minor tweaks to make it a little more user friendly and logically sound and it would be awesome. Wink  

Craig

megan
09-23-2008 @ 11:02 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!