EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Application Beta Testing Area! / Flex Application Testing

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Flex Application Testing

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

jarottman
10-09-2007 @ 5:24 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

We are reaching the end of our development cycle. The last few things we are have left to do are design and a few minor tweaks.

I would greatly appreciate it anyone could take a stab at our application. I am not really looking for bug reports or error reports with the application. Just looking for general functionality issues and overall flow of the application.

The application is broken up into two different sides. One side is the admin side and the other is the agent side.

Here is the information for the application.

URL: http://www.myhomesmart.com

Admin Account:
username: easycfmA
password: password

Agent Account:
username: easycfmM
password: password

cflock of seagulls?

louissto56
10-09-2007 @ 6:25 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Wow nice. Thats lookin sexy!! (I hope chuck didnt hear that)

Nice work. How are you in FLEX? Made up?

Notice-Board in NZ has now been released. Check it out at www.notice-board.co.nz !!

kicker
10-09-2007 @ 8:46 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!