EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Application Beta Testing Area! / Credit Repair App for Credit Repair Companies

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Credit Repair App for Credit Repair Companies

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

daddyFL
05-21-2007 @ 10:58 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi,

I am in the final stages of my development ready to release on the 1st of June my new product. It's a credit repair system for credit repair companies to administer clients and print dispute letters. I am posting now for testers since this part of the forum is not visited as much as other parts. I will need several people if possible and I will create unique logins and even populate the account with some information.

If you have time and are willing to give it a run, please let me know by sending an email to beta.test@7079.net. I would prefer to have experienced devs looking at the work and making comments and pointing things out that I may have overlooked. I will respond to your email and give you the login credentials. I plan to have it up no later than wednesday, just trying to finalize somethings to make your testing easier.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Website Designed and Developed by Pablo Varando.