EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Application Beta Testing Area! / DataValidator CFC - Complete Validator CFC Rehaul

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: DataValidator CFC - Complete Validator CFC Rehaul

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

JJfutbol
05-10-2007 @ 9:58 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Thats right folks the original Validator CFC is long gone but it has risen up in a new form now called Data Validator CFC. It's not bigger, in fact its lighter, more flexible and simply.. well.. much better. Smile  

I have lots of documentation written up on it, about 6 pages in a Word file. I don't want that to sound like its a lot or complicated, it really isn't I just wanted it to be detailed and not have to assume anything.

I would really like to test this bad boy out before releasing it on my site so I'm looking for some help from you CF developers out there! Not just with finding bugs, or suggesting features but also with the documentation. I tried to think of everything I can document.

If you want to try out what I have feel free to download the zip file from my website. When you unzip the contents make sure to put the files in a new directory anywhere within your wwwroot and run the index.cfm file to see the simple test form.

----------------------------------------------------
Some free CF/XHTML/CSS code available at my site www.javier-julio.com. Currently, I'm planning a new site design and already am working on several new CF projects for the community. They will be free and open source as always. The main projects are an Object Factory and a complete rebuild of the Data Validator.

SirRawlins
05-11-2007 @ 9:40 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!