EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Application Beta Testing Area! / Beta Testers Needed

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Beta Testers Needed

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

BuzzKilla
03-26-2007 @ 12:20 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Still in Beta, so Testers with comments and or suggestions are much appreciated.

TheMultitude.com is an online service that lets you share photos, journals and interests with your Family and Friends.

(personal profile, blogs, photo uploading, forums, goups etc..)

Site URL : http://themultitude.com

theMultitude.com

Lossed
03-27-2007 @ 12:02 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

1. Client side JS validation on the login form would avoid some overhead.
2. JS email validation on signup form lets invalid email addys through.
3. might just be my setup but navigating back to the signup form from terms of service, I lose data entered in the form.
4. can have a JS onFocus() event that will clear the signup fields when user focusses on them to type their own data, rather than have to manually delate "Display name", etc, etc.
5. When returning to the signup page du to errors, can you show the previously entered data rather than a blank form?
6. no client or server (that's immediately obvious) validation on the contact us form.

Lossed
---------------------------
When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail Smile
-----------------------------

This message was edited by Lossed on 3-27-07 @ 12:02 AM

BuzzKilla
03-27-2007 @ 12:49 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!