EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Applications / Proper way to protect HTML site or dir

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Proper way to protect HTML site or dir

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

rpanman
09-05-2006 @ 3:32 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hey all,

Here is the scenario- I have a website that is in place for students to securely login to.
I am using CFSecurity_Framework V1.4.
All of the main content for this website was made by someone else in basic html and java content. What would be the proper way for me to secure these pages? Do I simply rename them all to .cfm pages or I was told that I could put them in a separate directory away from the root site. How would I go about setting this up to redirect students who have logged in the main website? What do you think is the best method?

TIA

Rob

mquack
09-05-2006 @ 8:12 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!