EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Applications / Which prog is best for shop cart

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Which prog is best for shop cart

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

byt
07-29-2003 @ 8:37 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi all,
I was looking at cartweaver.com, wondery has anyone use this and had successed with thier shop cart. Can anyone recommend me a good shop cart customize program with data application driven event Thanks. from bye

Redmanz
08-05-2003 @ 12:34 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Never used cartweaver before but have sat in on the newsgroup. They seem to be on top of helping out people customizing this application. I have looked at quite a few cartweaver sites as well and they seem to work quite well, albeit they sort of all start to look alike after seeing a few. For a fast solution I guess it would be the way to go.
I much prefer to spin my own carts as I find each one unique in its own way. And also learn alot while creating them.

Coldfusion Applications designed for learning available:
http://www.ideaz.ca/rez_productions/active_projects/index.htm

Webmaster
08-05-2003 @ 1:35 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Administrator

Not 100% sure when i will be done, but I am building a shopping cart that will be skin driven (You will be able to easily create "templates" and apply them to your cart.

In addition it will have Multiple store support (in case you want to resale shopping cart access in addition to your products Wink ) integration to UPS shipping system, order tracking and much more..

Not sure what time frame you are looking to buy, but just wanted to post it here...

Also, what would you look for in a shopping cart? Maybe that would be were I should start Smile

Thanks,
Pablo Varando

=====================================================

megan
08-05-2003 @ 2:39 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!