EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Applications / Looking for an Invoicing / Billing App

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Looking for an Invoicing / Billing App

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

kraftworkz
04-01-2008 @ 9:00 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I'm a web designer and was trying to find an open source CF app that has billing and invoicing. Anybody seen something out there or here?

dtempelmeyer
04-02-2008 @ 10:05 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Working one now however, it will be a commercial product.

dlackey
04-02-2008 @ 11:50 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

@kraftworkz

I was looking for one too!  If you find one, please post it here.  Maybe a community project is in order?  :D

Cheers,
Chip

megan
04-16-2008 @ 8:20 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I've been thinking about this and I remembered that back in the early day of easycfm (or at least when I first joined) there was a guy named Irvin Gomez who donated a copy of his invoicing app (P69 Invoicer) to the easycfm community - well I had time this morning to look through the old what's new news articles and found it - the demo for the app is no longer up but the download link still works http://www.easycfm.com/whatsnew/index.cfm?what_id=33 - download link is in the second to the last paragraph, second to the last sentence.

hth ~megan

We have art so that we shall not die of reality ~ Nietzsche

dlackey
04-16-2008 @ 9:28 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!