EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Applications / IDX Tutorial for a Real Estate Application???

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: IDX Tutorial for a Real Estate Application??? -- page: 1 2 3 4 5

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

waynobweno
12-06-2007 @ 5:33 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Well Newbie is there is an open source app out there that has this info that you need, then why the heck are you asking for someone here to take time to rebuild the wheel for you... Go and get the open source app and stop bugging us to do your busy work...

Real Estate CPR
www.realestatecpr.com
Demo: www.realestatecpr.com/demo/
Content=Presentation=Results!!!

waynobweno
12-06-2007 @ 5:36 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Newbie said: "If you read my question I was looking for a starting point application, free or cheap... So stop busting my nutz over here! "

Well Newbie, I don't know how much more cheap or free open source can be for you...

Real Estate CPR
www.realestatecpr.com

waynobweno
12-06-2007 @ 5:37 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Newbie you are just mad cause I have built a kick ass application and you don't know how... Ha Ha!

Real Estate CPR
www.realestatecpr.com

louissto56
12-07-2007 @ 3:31 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Wow that CF_Newbies guy is a tad rude!! Accusing waynobweno of using the forums when his first post was asking someone to build him an application.

Nothing is free. It sounds like a good app and I'd totally buy it if it saves me that much time. TIME = MONEY!!

Notice-Board in NZ has now been released. Check it out at www.notice-board.co.nz !!

CF_Newbie
12-07-2007 @ 2:48 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

WoW waynobweno, you really are a jerk off!!!

Open Source does not mean Free! It means you can see and edit the code ya retard!!!

Why do you keep responding to my post if you are not planning to help? That is what this forum is suppose to be for.

Sell your crap somewhere else, if I wanted to rent your app I would but that would not be a good business decision like I've explained to you before. If you knew anything about business you would understand. I realize you do not want to share the code of your application or sell it, that is fine but no good for a business to rely on because I don't know how long you will be in business and if you closed your doors tomorrow because you finally graduated high school we would be screwed. See how its not a good idea now?

Besides I was asking if anyone knew of a starting point, you could have just said NO! and not been such an a*s, Get over it, I dont want to rent your app, if it was for sale for a reasonable price maybe but its not so get lost and quit soliciting here... I have been a member of this forum for years under another handle and have contributed greatly unlike you, ya leach, wanna be gorilla marketer!

The one time I ask if anyone knew of a starting point app which is not at all uncommon. you've done it to if  not you obviously never developed for a living where time is an issue and code is often reused and if it belongs to someone else permission must first be obtained. Done with your lame a*s, now get lost, beat it! You are being very unproductive!

louissto56 is that another handle for waynojerkoffo?
Rude, read the entire post first DUDE!

Suffer from CRS making learning to program a drag. ;-)

louissto56
12-07-2007 @ 2:59 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Ok you need to calm down. Being abusive isn't going to get you anywhere.

If you were another member... what was your username? Why would you call yourself CF_Newbie if you were here for years? I don't believe you and IMO I think you should be banned from these forums for your inappropriate language.

Read the guidlines:
5. Keep your post clean, bad language or "non-acceptable" content will NOT be tolerated on these forums. It will be deleted and your account will be removed.

Notice-Board in NZ has now been released. Check it out at www.notice-board.co.nz !!

This message was edited by louissto56 on 12-7-07 @ 3:08 PM

waynobweno
12-07-2007 @ 3:25 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Oh CF_Newbie,

When you cant get your way, just like a two year old you start up with the cussing and kicking...

For you information, you ignorant fool (I can play your game also), here is the definition of Open Source. Please please become familiar with this term as it may help enlighten you and help you graduate to actually become a productive participant in application development guild...

Open Source: Open source is a set of principles and practices on how to write software. Literally “open source” means the source code is available to the users. The Open Source Definition, which was created by Bruce Perens and Eric Raymond and is currently maintained by the Open Source Initiative, adds additional meaning to the term. One should not only get the source code but also have the right to use it. If the latter is denied the license is categorized as a shared source license.

There ya go... Read it and weep you ignorant fool. I am not wasting your time, I am trying to keep you from making an idiot of yourself. You are using this forum to vent your frustrations and nothing more. So do us all a favor and LEAVE, cause no one like you at ALL!!! You are not helping anyone at all...

If you are such a great participant to this site, then why would you have to accuse people of selling merch here, and start slandering people, and just more less throwing accusations all around. Why would you have to change your handle? My guess is you just are not an easy fellow to get along with. I assume you have had these issue before and you probably got banned. That is neither here nor there.

Newbie, I will never ever answer your question, you will never get my code, and I will never help you AT ALL!,  and if you ask the question on here again, then I will point everyone to this post and show them what an inconsiderate individual you really are and how they should not even stoop to work with you.

louissto56, thanks for your support in dealing with this person. He truely has no regard for others as well as this forum. And no Newbie, to answer your question, I am not that big of a dumbass that has to make another profile to stroke my ego... I am upfront man and that is the bottom line...

CF Newbie, just for your information, this forum is a place where you can share ideas and applications that have been built.

For your info, here are the posts that I have put up that deal with my application and even trying to promote it...
1. http://www.easycfm.com/forums/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=8&Topic=12638&keywords=realestatecpr - offered to help someone build a virtual tour system, never tried to sell them one thing.
2. http://www.easycfm.com/forums/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=9&Topic=12642&keywords=realestatecpr - the showcase to show off your site, yup, told everyone what my app is all about.
3. http://www.easycfm.com/forums/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=12&Topic=12709&keywords=realestatecpr - offered to save a guy a lot of time and money by offering my application instead of built one from scatch. No harm done there!
4. http://www.easycfm.com/forums/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=12723&keywords=realestatecpr -  My post to CF Newbie, that totally wrecked his life and made him cry like a wee bitty baby... i regret even trying to help this two year old out...

Aside from this CF_Newbie, I am not sure where you are getting that I am using this forum to promote my products.

I think you have a really big chip on your shoulder and you suffer from insecurity issues. So selvie you freak...

And oh yeah, I am not going to help you at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Estate CPR
www.realestatecpr.com

waynobweno
12-07-2007 @ 3:28 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!