EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Applications / Deploy CF application as exe

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Deploy CF application as exe

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

Nita
06-29-2007 @ 1:32 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Is it possible to deploy cf application just the frontend as an desktop application or program, but the backend connection is still to the server housting the database? This is used by internal selected staff(~30) only. They will just doing the search and create reports or edit the information. The entry to the form is through the intranet site. The reason we are doing this for data security purpose as IIS is not secure. Hope I am clear with my intention.

nmiller
06-29-2007 @ 2:45 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!