EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Applications / cfx_image error reading pjpeg files

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: cfx_image error reading pjpeg files

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

bighugemat
06-25-2007 @ 7:51 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I am using CFFILE to allow users to upload a photo.  I have to ACCEPT image/pjpeg files because that sems to be the default mime type for photos captured with a digital camera.  However, the second I use a CFX_IMAGE tag to manipulate that uploaded file, cold fusion throws an error: "... not a valid image file".  The same code works perfectly well for all other images.  Is there a fix?  A workaround?  Anything?

bighugemat
06-27-2007 @ 2:53 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!