EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Applications / error in scheduling

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: error in scheduling

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

anujgarg
09-27-2006 @ 5:16 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

i am facing an error while scheduling a process.

I have set a file sending an email at a particular time interval by using scheduling. But when it comes to processing then it flashes following errors in the coldfusion admimistrator panel:

There was an error running your scheduled task. Reasons for which scheduled tasks might fail include:

* The URL is a redirection URL.
    * The URL is protected by IIS NT Challenge/Response or Apache .htaccess password. The Username and Password text fields for editing a scheduled task are intended to support Basic Authentication only.
    * The Domain Name lookup failed. Try using the IP address of the domain whenever possible.
    * The URL is an SSL site, but the SSL port was specified incorrectly.
    * The Web site is not responding.
    * The directory specified for published results does not exist.

Kindly suggest how can I remove these errors from occurring.

SirRawlins
09-27-2006 @ 6:02 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!