EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Server / Trouble with Data Source setup with SQL

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Trouble with Data Source setup with SQL

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

shihan
04-11-2004 @ 4:36 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Can someone help please.  I am relatively new to CFMX 6 and i have been trying to setup a data source connection, but it fails every time.

This is the error message that i get:

Connection verification failed for data source: ETherapist

[]java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong and what i need to do to correct this problem.

I have also tried to connect to a MS Access Database and when i press the "Apply" button i get the correct screen come up, but i also get an "IO Error" message come up to.  What does this mean.

Many many thanks

shihan
04-13-2004 @ 6:30 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!