EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Server / I Can't Create Data Sources?

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: I Can't Create Data Sources?

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

minatosa
11-05-2003 @ 9:02 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Now I have upgade my Coldfusion Server from V5 to CF MX (new Install). But i have the problem to create Data Sources SQL Server (Administrator Login) and i got the message:

+++++++
Connection verification failed for data source: pgiorid
[]java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while attempting to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and other connectivity info.
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while attempting to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and other connectivity info.
+++++

note: my username and password is same with windows login!
OS  = MS 2000 Pro
SQL = SQL Server Personal Edition

Can you help me?

Thanks

saya
11-09-2003 @ 10:12 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!