EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / New Users Area! / hola gente

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: hola gente

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

twista
06-22-2006 @ 12:17 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

What's up everyone.

I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and I've been tasked with designing a fully dynamic website for our company called FreeVallarta. I made the mistake of taking a C++ class in university and now I got elected to make a website lol

I chose coldfusion because well... I like the .cfm extention. (stupid reason I know) I am really starting to love the language though, I've been working on it for about 6 weeks, I've read "Sam's: Teach yourself coldfusion in 21 days" book and I've done about a million hours of video watching on lynda.com(excellent resource if you dont mind the fee).

I came here because I was looking for a forum to post my SQL question and found a great deal of information, including some information on actually using FuseBox(which I've been very interested in for over a week now)

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be bugging someone here before too long.

Take care
-Morgan

jfill
06-22-2006 @ 12:25 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!