EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / New Users Area! / Hello

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Hello

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

Zubrik
05-16-2006 @ 5:53 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hello,

I'm new to CFM, and I just need to make some changes to a site hosted in a server with CFM. I only need to know how to use "includes" in CFM, as I do in PHP.

I suppose I have to ask at the PHP to CFM forum on this site.

Thanks!

JJfutbol
05-16-2006 @ 9:20 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Welcome Zubrik. Well Megan already answered your question so I'm sure you are well on your way with CF now. She's great and always willing to lend a hand. I'm sure you will find it very easy to work with and to read as its all tag based. If you need more help let us know. Good luck!

----------------------------------------------------
Need FREE CF applications?? Then my site has it all, http://www.javier-julio.com/development/coldfusion/downloads/ In time I will be including many more free CF apps and ASP ones as well. Currently working on a fully accessible Forum, which validates as full CSS and XHTML 1.0 Strict. It will be open source and available to all.

basderks
05-16-2006 @ 10:43 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!