EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / New Users Area! / Hola, how is everyone?

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Hola, how is everyone?

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

ghetto-pixel
02-26-2006 @ 9:09 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Well, I have been here for a week and actually got alot of help from the people on the forums and thought I would finally introduce my self.

My name (that I got by) is Ghetto Pixel (or "Penguin"), I am rumored to be a programmer but have denied all claims as to what I really am because I am a free floating spirit at the time just having fun and making a few bucks to support my family.  Im not that new to coldfusion, I used to be a full time CFML developer and then had to stop programming CFML when I got a new job as a PHP OOP Programmer at a local company here in Ohio, well not got a new job, opened a new company, since then i have closed the company and went back to CFML (I have always prefered coldfusion),  I am 20 years old and going back to school now because I felt it was time I get a degree instead of cutting it as a freelance professional, not saying I wont still do that but hey, that little certificate says it all eh?

I run a domain Ghetto Pixel Penguin and Pixele Penguinese which is the site of me and my wife, I am programming a custom CFML CMS solution that is a blogger and CMS you can find out more about it there.  other then that, thats who I am and this is what I like to do, talk on forums and program, I hope I can help and get helped because its us fast talkin slow walkin programmers (i mean free floating spirits) who keep these forums alive Smile

----------
There are Ghetto Pixels everywhere, I just keep mine bundled in one place. [http://www.ghettopixel.com]

JJfutbol
02-27-2006 @ 12:03 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!