EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / New Users Area! / Running CF8 with Win 7 Pro

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Running CF8 with Win 7 Pro

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

MikeCFM7
01-20-2011 @ 11:09 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I got CF8 installed OK but I may need CF9 with Win 7 Pro. I can't find a way to get the free version of CF9. Anyone know how?
I tried to setup a free testing server 3 years ago and finally gave up.  I thought perhaps if I had the latest versions I would try again but my computer had its first crash since I installed CF8.  I don't know if the CF8 was the cause but perhaps someone here has had the same conflict with CF8 and Win 7 Pro.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I have a little knowledge of coding a site with CF but I have never had a testing server setup.  I need lots of help from a good tutorial.

You are appreciated.
Mike

Webmaster
01-21-2011 @ 3:27 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Administrator

Just download the normal trial version.. in there you can
define if you want to install the "developer" edition.
All the software installation are the same.. then
depending on the "serial" numbers you use... or don't
use... does that make sense?

Pablo Varando
Senior Application Architect
EasyCFM.COM, LLC.

904.483.1457 \\ mobile
webmaster@easycfm.com \\email

\m/ (>.<) \m/
--- rock on ---

MikeCFM7
01-21-2011 @ 6:30 PM