EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / New Users Area! / I only with it had been sooner... :)

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: I only with it had been sooner... :)

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

RyanNehring
03-17-2010 @ 12:42 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

edit - and of course, I actually mean "I only WISH it had been sooner... apparently we can't edit the post title Smile  lol

Yet another newbie checking in... Smile  

After years as a professional web designer, consultant and engineer (primarily in the Political realm designing and building for candidates and campaigns), I have finally seen the light!!  Coldfusion: I'm home Smile

I actually never wrote a line of CF code till about 6 months ago when I took what was intended to be a small 2 week consultancy gig helping to design and build UI's for a couple fellow political hacks who were designing web applications for campaign use. As it turns out, they were being built in CF... ever since getting my hands dirty with it back then, I haven't looked back...

I've been lurking around here, Ben Nadel, Ray Camden, Dan Vega and a few other sites the entire time soaking up all of your collective brilliance and am finally just smart enough and a good enough CF programmer now that I think I can actually start participating in the community without sounding like a moron Smile  So here I am! Thanks to everyone for all the tutorials and articles etc... the CF Community is a really incredible resource!

This message was edited by RyanNehring on 3-17-10 @ 12:47 AM

megan
03-17-2010 @ 6:47 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!