EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / New Users Area! / Hi

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Hi

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

cfrook
02-19-2008 @ 2:06 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi.  I have been coding C++, C, unix development for the past 8 years but I have just landed a new job doing web development.  
I find that I have lots of ideas but don't know exactly how to make them happen.  Seems like as I am picking up Coldfusion, I find that I am learning Javascript, Java and a whole host of other langauages at the same time.

I hope to find some good pointers here and hopefully I can help out some as well.

louissto56
02-20-2008 @ 4:57 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

HI! Welcome to these awesome-o forums!

ColdFusion has a fairly shallow learning curve (easy to learn) and with our help you should be fine Wink

Louis

p.s How did you land a job in web development without much experience? I have quite a bit of web development experience and I'm still a trainee ahah

cfrook
02-20-2008 @ 7:19 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!