EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / New Users Area! / Well a big hello!

   Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Well a big hello! -- page: 1 2

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

TeamDesigner
01-30-2007 @ 11:35 AM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Jan 2007

Hey everyone! I figure I might as well say hello on here since I am helping people on the coding help forum. Im from CT, USA and I run health clubs up here, but my true love of course is ColdFusion! I eat it, sleep it, and everything! It's actually quite bad, lol. Well, a little about some major projects I have going on........

I am writing a control panel which has the look of PLESK 8 from sw-soft but the power of cPanel, and of course its all in CF. I'm writing it on a Windows Server 2003 box with IIS 6 and Microsoft DNS and FTP. I plan to make it all open source since this is the way each program reaches its maximum potential! And it will be free! So far it's great and there is actually not a whole lot left. I'll keep everybody updated!

Thanks and everyone rock out!

CJ
01-30-2007 @ 2:56 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Administrator
Posts: 4262
Joined: Oct 2002

welcome aboard Smile  

just a word of warning... watch out for the following folks:

mquack
growlybear
sirRawlins

they're trouble, those 3.  oh, and this guy goes by the nickname 'webmaster'.  keep an eye on that guy.

enjoy your stay Smile  

-CJ-
@ #coldfusion/DALNet
http://charlie.griefer.com

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
—Chinese Proverb

mquack
01-30-2007 @ 4:25 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Moderator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Jan 2005

Howdee TD.  Smile

By the way, for whatever it's worth, don't listen to that CJ guy; he's a total dick.  Smile

http://www.rachelqueensg.com

CJ
01-30-2007 @ 4:50 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Administrator
Posts: 4262
Joined: Oct 2002

see...there you go spreading lies.

i'm not a total dick.  it's like 80% max. :D


(i have a feeling since we found out that the forum allows the word "dick"...it's gonna get overused pretty quick) :D


-CJ-
@ #coldfusion/DALNet
http://charlie.griefer.com

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
—Chinese Proverb

TeamDesigner
01-30-2007 @ 5:18 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Jan 2007

LOL. Great, you guys seem like great people already!

Thanks

CJ
01-30-2007 @ 7:13 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Administrator
Posts: 4262
Joined: Oct 2002

::sigh::

that's -exactly- what they want you to think

-CJ-
@ #coldfusion/DALNet
http://charlie.griefer.com

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
—Chinese Proverb

mquack
01-30-2007 @ 7:18 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Moderator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Jan 2005

Ooops!  My bad CJ.  You're right.  80% max.  The other 20% is a sack of sh.... nuts.  Playful

http://www.rachelqueensg.com

CJ
01-30-2007 @ 7:44 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Administrator
Posts: 4262
Joined: Oct 2002

must you drag my nuts into every conversation?

-CJ-
@ #coldfusion/DALNet
http://charlie.griefer.com

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
—Chinese Proverb

mquack
01-30-2007 @ 8:09 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Moderator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Jan 2005

ME drag 'em??!  WTF?!?  You're the guy so old that they roll out of your shorts when you shift your weight from one leg to the other!

http://www.rachelqueensg.com

CJ
01-30-2007 @ 8:10 PM
Reply
Edit
Profile
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar
Administrator
Posts: 4262
Joined: Oct 2002

and you're the guy with the old man fetish who's watching my shorts in the hopes of catching a glimpse of falling nuts Smile  

-CJ-
@ #coldfusion/DALNet
http://charlie.griefer.com

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
—Chinese Proverb

PAGE: 1 2

Website Designed and Developed by Pablo Varando.