EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / New Users Area! / Hello All, and thanks

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Hello All, and thanks

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

JohnRamon
11-10-2006 @ 10:39 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself on my very first post. Also wanted to say thanks to everyone I have learned alot reading the tutorials and forums here over the last 3 months. I hope to help other as others have helped me.

John Ramon

JJfutbol
11-10-2006 @ 10:58 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hey John, welcome the forums! Glad you could join us. This is definitely by far the best CF community on the web. The free tutorials are top notch. There are what, over 400/500 free tutorials?? Can't beat that. Great looking site too. I've recently done a little bit with cfdirectory so I enjoyed your post on it. Another testament to how easy it is to work with CF. Again welcome!

----------------------------------------------------
Some free CF applications available at my site, such as the popular CFC Validator www.javier-julio.com My new site design is up!! Let me know what you all think! Working on a fully accessible Forum, which validates as full CSS and XHTML 1.0 Strict.

JohnRamon
11-10-2006 @ 11:02 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!