EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / ColdFusion Related Jobs / flex/coldfusion job

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: flex/coldfusion job

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

stinasius
09-20-2008 @ 8:54 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

hello we are a new start up company in East Africa and we are in a process of acquiring funds to start on a very massive portal system. A prototype is already in please and the investors are interested in funding the whole project. the portal will be built in flex and coldfusion so i am looking to a flex/ UI designer and flex/flash programmer, a coldfusion programmer, database designer/programmer, someone that has very good skills with google/yahoo maps and someone with very good networking skills. please guys this is for real and you shall be stationed in Kampala Uganda till the whole project is finished. please contact me on this address so as to get full details "stinasius@yahoo.com" or "stinasius@gmail.com". this is an offer of a life time. looking forward to hearing from you guys. thanks

stinasius
09-21-2008 @ 4:29 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!