EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Coding Help! / shooping cart

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: shooping cart

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

125pr
11-08-2005 @ 6:15 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

i have created one shopping cart, but i want to know how i manage my software only to be downloaded when the user makes the payment through paypal, i wannause paypal only, i want the link for the download to be avaliable to the user only, when he makes an payment and i offer him the username/password for the link to be access and then he can download theat software,

thanks in advance

Hope will Build

megan
11-08-2005 @ 9:07 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

See if the following tutorial is helpful
Using PayPal's IPN with ColdFusion
http://tutorial23.easycfm.com/

hth ~megan

We have art so that we shall not die of reality ~ Nietzsche

125pr
11-08-2005 @ 5:40 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

thanks this tutorial is good but i can't find thw way how to make it workable with my website, i am bit confused over the pablo's logic and my logic of building this shoping cart, plase help sorting out this problem

thanks in advance

Hope will Build

MikeBam
11-09-2005 @ 10:57 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!