EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Coding Help! / "PUSHING" Fonts??

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: "PUSHING" Fonts??

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

edge
07-07-2005 @ 11:59 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

I'm using CFDOCUMENT to change some cfoutput to pdf and it's working fine, with one exception...

I'm unable to use the fonts I want Frown

I have something like:

<b style="font-family:Amphion">blah</b>

Amphion is a font we're using in the company that needs to be on the print material, and it's installed on all of OUR computers, but not at the host.

Our host has not yet allowed for mapping custom fonts or providing support for 3rd party fonts yet with CFDOCUMENT.

So my question is, even if my host doesn't have the font - if the user creating and viewing the pdf has the font, shouldn't that be good enough?

Wasn't sure if CFDOCUMENT will null a font call if it's not there at the host at time of creation or not.  

VelvettFogg
07-07-2005 @ 2:44 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!