EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Coding Help! / &$@#!^&# CFMAIL!

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: &$@#!^&# CFMAIL!

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

][ce
07-19-2004 @ 8:52 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hey guys!

I'm hoping somebody can help me out with this problem I'm having... because it's driving me insane! Indifferent

I'm currently developing on a shared coldfusion server where I have access to neither the administration portion, nor the "backend" folders associated with said server. (ie: the spool and undeliverable folders CFMAIL uses)

I constantly hear reports of CFMAIL e-mails not reaching it's destination, although, I have no way of proving it...  My site processes between 5,000 and 10,000 e-mails a month, and there's no way I could keep track of them all.

So, my problem is this... whenever I report a problem with CFMAIL, the "administrators" say they are unable to track it without a specific date and time the mail was sent, which, of course, is unfeasible on my part.

I was wondering if there is a way to be notified as soon as an e-mail is undelivered and thrown into the undeliverable folder.  That way, I can handle them right away, on a per e-mail basis.

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Dave

falconseye
07-20-2004 @ 11:02 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!