EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Bug Reports! / PDF Tutorials won't print

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: PDF Tutorials won't print

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

sdurette
06-29-2006 @ 5:49 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the PDF versions of the tutorials on easycfm are purposely set to not be able to print?  I can print the FlashPaper versions, but not the PDFs.

I know at one time I had a problem with this and it turned out to be because the pdf was older than the reader and the reader assumed if there was no security information that it would lock down the PDF.

When I open the tutorial PDFs, all options are locked down except the save function.  Really seams weird that someone would be allowed to save but not print.

Thanks,
Steve

Sincerely,
Steve

maquiladoras
06-29-2006 @ 6:14 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

which tutorial are you following?
usually its best to get in contact with the person who wrote the tutorial since this site runs off of volunteer written tutorials, pablo doesn't write all the tutorials himself and the people who submit them aren't considered "staff"

but if you point to which ones aren't working specifically we can help you from there on in

-
Any code printed thus far is likely to be stolen and used by Ray Horn, well done...ray
-

sdurette
06-30-2006 @ 1:38 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!