EasyCFM.COM ColdFusion Forums / Tutorial Requests! / How Do We Create Free Email Service Using CFM

Reply to Discussion | New Discussion << previous || next >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: How Do We Create Free Email Service Using CFM

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

Anuruddha
02-20-2004 @ 11:01 AM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!
Powered by Gravatar

How Do We Create Free Email Service Using ColdFusion

Hi Everybody,

I am new to here. This is my first Tutorial request. Actually I am starting to using this great Tutorials collection one year before. I think those tutorials are only second to Macromedia.Com tutorials. So I am not a very professional ColdFusion developer but I love ColdFusion and I can do small thing with ColdFusion. I always learning lot of things about
ColdFusion from those great tutorials. Thanks for every guys to who added and adding the tutorials to this great site.

So, Now I put my request. I have seen nowadays many sites offer some service called "Free Email". Actually this is free and we can create our own Email address with a few seconds. But I have no idea about, how to create an email address automatically with the we given name. and also what services should we use.

So I would like to know how do we do that fantastic service with ColdFusion. So please write a tuorial about that. I believe that tutorial will be very useful for guys, who love to learn about that service. I hope, great gurus who provide tutorials for this site can do the job. So please don't put this into DUSTBIN. Thank you.

Have a nice day!!! Smile

Regards,
Anuruddha

Anuruddha

CJ
02-20-2004 @ 12:28 PM
Edit
Send P.M.
My Gravatar!